Our Natalie Chair is an easygoing blend of comfort and style. Mid-scale in size, Natalie features flared rolled arms, decorative wood legs and welt trim on the arm posts, for a transitional style that blends easily with a wide range of looks, from classic to the contemporary. The patented ComfortCore® cushion provides optimum support for a long or short sit. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades. A matching ottoman is available separately.
Mid-scale stationary chairTransitional style blends with existing piecesPatented ComfortCore® cushionsFlared rolled armsDecorative wood legsWelt trim on the arm postsDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushion that maintains its comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesMatching ottoman available separatelySpecifications:
Body Depth: 38.0"Body Height: 39.0"Body Width: 41.0"
- Mid-scale stationary chair
- Transitional style blends with existing pieces
- Patented ComfortCore® cushions
- Flared rolled arms
- Decorative wood legs
- Welt trim on the arm posts
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion that maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Matching ottoman available separately
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.