Style and head-to-toe comfort blend in the Apollo Power Rocking Recliner with Headrest and Lumbar. Sleek, padded track arms and a box-border back make a bold statement. Rock in the cozy bucket seat or adjust head, back and legs for peak contentment!
- Easy-going comfort with contemporary polish
- Stylish and supportive box-border back cushion with exposed wings
- Bucket chaise seat and legrest extend in a continuous zone of comfort
- Broad track arms wrapped in streamlined padding
- Single-needle topstitching accents wings, back and arms
- Power adjustable headrest and lumbar
- When you re not reclining, it s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Simply use the side-mounted 4-button control panel for perfectly customized comfort
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||38W x 37D x 42H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.