La-Z-Boy helps you create the sofa that's just right for your space and your lifestyle. The Dawson Armless Chair adds comfort and versatility to your Dawson sectional. Casually styled for today's busy families, Dawson features a tufted back design and topstitching that looks great in any room. Place one or more of these units between any two Dawson modules for customized seating that suits your needs.
Modular piece for the Dawson sectionalCasual, family-friendly styleExtra-wide seatTufted back designSingle- and double-needle topstitchingDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 39.0"Body Height: 41.0"Body Width: 33.5"
- Modular piece for the Dawson sectional
- Casual, family-friendly style
- Extra-wide seat
- Tufted back design
- Single- and double-needle topstitching
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.