Joel is as comfortable as comfortable gets. From appearance to function, the furniture in your home is now rightfully yours. Of course, your family can relish in all the joy too! Simply use the convenient handle on the outside arm to raise the legrest for reading, relaxing or watching TV. When you're not reclining, it's a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades.
Fun family-favoriteUltra-plush chaise seatBlown back for additional comfortSingle-needle topstitching on back, seat and armsCan be placed inches from a wallChair back can recline independently, without activating the legrestAdjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle3-position locking legrest for added safety and supportDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingIncludes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 39.0"Body Height: 42.0"Body Width: 40.0"
- Fun family-favorite
- Ultra-plush chaise seat
- Blown back for additional comfort
- Single-needle topstitching on back, seat and arms
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Chair back can recline independently, without activating the legrest
- Adjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.