With its pillow top arms and tall, curved back featuring detailed channel-stitching, our Lancer Wall Recliner delivers a large dose of casual style. Simply use the convenient handle on the outside arm to raise the legrest for reading, relaxing or watching TV. Best of all, you can place this recliner mere inches from a wall. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Ultra-comfortable family favorite reclinerCan be placed inches from a wallAdjust the legrest with a convenient side-mounted handle3-position locking legrest for added safety and supportDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 40.0"Body Height: 41.5"Body Width: 37.0"
- Ultra-comfortable family favorite recliner
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Adjust the legrest with a convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.