The Liam Rocking Recliner creates a perfect harmony between comfort and style. Its tall back, inviting chaise seat and soothing rocking motion hum with relaxation. Sleek flared arms and a clean silhouette lend a bright note of refinement to any room.
- Clean lines, a refined silhouette, and a tall, cozy back strike a balance between comfort and style
- Structured flared arms have a gentle taper down to the seat
- Triple-split blown fiber back and supportive foam chaise seat and footrest
- Handsomely accented with standard-gauge single-needle topstitching
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Chair back can recline independently, without activating the legrest
- Adjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||34W x 39D x 43H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.