The James Rocking Recliner offers a perfect blend of comfort and function, with a casual, family-friendly style. James features a tall, stitched pillow back and pillow top arms that cradle you in comfort. Simply use the convenient handle on the outside arm to raise the legrest for reading, relaxing or watching TV. When you're not reclining, it's a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades.
Casual, family-friendly styleTall stitched pillow back for extra supportPillow top armsRocks and reclines for total comfortChair back can recline independently, without activating the legrestAdjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle3-position locking legrest for added safety and supportDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSkilled artisans cut, sew and assemble every piece of La-Z-Boy furnitureIncludes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 38.0"Body Height: 42.5"Body Width: 39.0"
- Casual, family-friendly style
- Tall stitched pillow back for extra support
- Pillow top arms
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Chair back can recline independently, without activating the legrest
- Adjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Skilled artisans cut, sew and assemble every piece of La-Z-Boy furniture
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.