Envelope yourself in the generous and weightless comfort of the Strait Power Loveseat with Power Headrests. Dual power allows you and your family to adjust the recline and headrests independently, for the ideal sit. The zero-gravity feature ensures an even distribution of weight, to limit the strain on your body. Built to accommodate a wide range of body types, the high back provides ample space to relax. While rich details like biscuit tufting and padded arms provide decorative flair. A USB port, with zero-draw technology, gives you peace of mind while charging devices. Built with our patented Blue Steel Spring, Strait ensures flexibility and support for years to come. With heavy thread stitching and a variety of durable leather options, Strait provides endless comfort that matches any style.
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline support for a personalized sit
- A USB port is built into the power control for convenient charging
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest support to their original positions with one touch
- Built to last with our Blue Steel Spring-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Pad-over armrests provide forearm support and comfort
- Contoured seats provide hours of supportive comfort
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back has a distinctive look
- Cushions consist of a high-density foam core that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Available in a wide variety of durable leather options to suit any decor
- Also available in soft, durable, and family-friendly Kashmira fabric - designed to stay beautiful and comfortable for years to come
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.