Stay comfy with everything you need for streaming, gaming or relaxing close at hand with the Arlo Power Reclining Loveseat with Console. Using the power controls in either of the arms, you and the person you re sitting with can easily kick up your feet and recline. USB charging ports in the controls keep devices powered up and ready when you need them. A center storage console features cup holders and offers plenty of space to organize remotes, magazines and more. Comfort-enhancing design details include pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions for a distinctive look and optimal back support. Contoured seats take pressure off your legs as you sit, while our patented DualFlex Spring System™ provides firmness and flexibility. Rounded pad-over track arms support your forearms-perfect for long hours of gaming or movie watching. Choose from over 50 leather and leather match options to create a look that s all your own.
- Storage console houses snacks, remotes and other personal items
- Two drink holders keep beverages close at hand
- Power controls on both arms effortlessly adjust the recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Divided back cushions cradle your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.