Description: Power Reclining Sofa
Product Description: Catalina's contoured seating provides body-hugging, ultra comfort lasting day after day and year after year. A fully padded footrest and divided back cushions add to Catalina's luxury and appeal, and its sloped arms and deep-set back wings accentuate its sleek and modern design. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
- Open Depth: 67" (170.2 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Power Button
- Reclining Options: Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms..
||84" (213.4 cm) 84 INH
||39" (99.1 cm) 39 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||228 lb (102.6 kg) 228 lb
||24" (61 cm)
||74" (188 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||Power, USB Port
||67" (170.2 cm)
||5" (12.7 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
||Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms..
||60.7 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.