Description: Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests
Product Description: Catalina's contoured seating provides body-hugging, ultra comfort lasting day after day and year after year. A fully padded footrest and divided back cushions add to Catalina's luxury and appeal, and its sloped arms and deep-set back wings accentuate its sleek and modern design. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Open Depth: 67" (170.2 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||84" (213.4 cm) 84 INH
||39" (99.1 cm) 39 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||252 lb (113.4 kg) 252 lb
||24" (61 cm)
||74" (188 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
||67" (170.2 cm)
||5" (12.7 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 2-5
||Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
||The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||60.7 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.