Make it a relaxing night at home with the Rio Reclining Sofa, upholstered in durable fabric and featuring an easy-to-use parachute release for adjusting the footrests and recline. You and your family will enjoy the convenience of a storage console, which guarantees you ll never misplace the remote. The simple design has a contemporary aesthetic with plush divided back cushions that offer neck-to-lower-lumbar support as you unwind. Inset padded armrests have a refined look and take pressure off tired forearms. Have a rambunctious family" Our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ ensures years of flexibility and firmness as you sit. And with over 250 fabric options to choose from including highly durable, cleanable high-performance textiles, you can select a sectional that will complement your décor and continue to look good in high-traffic environments.
- Storage console houses snacks, remotes and other personal items
- Two drink holders keep beverages close at hand
- Parachute release on either arm allows sitters to efficiently move between upright and recline positions
- Divided back cushions cradle your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
||5" (12.7 cm)
||Manual, With Console, Cup Holders
|Standard Seat Cushion:
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.