Enjoy a wide range of motion as you sit with the Rio Swivel Gliding Recliner. Check out what s happening in the room with a swivel mechanism that allows you to easily rotate from side to side. While in the seated position, a gentle gliding motion is great for soothing babies or helping yourself fall asleep. When you re ready to recline, simply pull the convenient handle on the side. Additional ergonomic design features include plush divided back cushions that support your neck, back and lower lumbar, and inset padded armrests that take pressure off your forearms. The Rio Swivel Gliding Recliner is bolstered by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which adds firmness and flexibility to the seat. Create a look that enhances your home by choosing from over 250 fabric options.
- Swivel mechanism allows seamless side-to-side motion
- Gliding mechanism provides soothing movement that helps you relax
- Handle-activated recline system on arm allows you to manually yet efficiently move between sitting and reclining
- Divided back cushion cradles your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.