Make it a cozy night in with the Arlo Reclining Sofa, which features an easy-to-use handle for adjusting the footrest and recline. The simple yet sophisticated design has a contemporary aesthetic with pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions that support your head, neck and lower back. Rounded pad-over track arms take pressure off your forearms, helping you relax as you settle in for the evening. Our patented DualFlex Spring System™ ensures years of flexibility and firmness as you sit. Choose from over 250 highly durable, cleanable fabrics that will complement your décor and continue to look good even in high-traffic environments.
- Handle-activated recline system on the side of both arms allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seats with chaise pads for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.