Deep seating with a custom lift and recline experience. Stewart is a transitional style lift chair that features rolled arms and bold stitching. This power lift recliner has a ten-button hand wand that adjusts the lift, headrest and recline independently, letting you create a customized reclining experience. The Blue Steel Spring ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. The power button adjusts the headrest and recline independently, letting you change angles from an upright to a fully reclined position - but not lose your ability to watch your favorite game or show when fully reclined by using the power headrest option to raise your head and neck. Stewart provides the support, comfort, and accessibility where you need it most.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
42"H x 38"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 22"SW × 21"SD × 26"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Transitional style
- Colors: Mossy Grey and Amber Brown
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Ten-button, 4 motor hand wand controls power lift, recline, headrest, and lumbar functions
- A lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support.
- Ten-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, footrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control.
- A home feature returns the recliner, headrest, backrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.