Get the whole gang together for the big game or stretch out solo on the Jarvis Reclining Sectional with Power Headrests. This spacious sectional is high on comfort and well-being with our Zero Gravity recline technology, which takes pressure off your body and gives you a feeling of weightlessness. Keeping this sectional looking and feeling great is a breeze with our high-performance, easy-to-clean upholstery options, available in premium leather. Our patented DualFlex Spring System offers wide range of motion and ensures durability, even for the most rambunctious families. Use the power control on either side of the sectional to independently adjust the headrest and recline and achieve the perfect level of comfort and support. With clean lines, sleek pad-over arms and decorative cross-stitching, the Jarvis sectional will add contemporary style to any home.
- Contemporary look with clean lines, sleek arms and intricate cross-stitching
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on either side independently adjust the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on either side return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Durable leather upholstery holds up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
|Power Reclining Sectional with Power Headrest
|Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, With Console, Zero Gravity
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Control Type 2-5
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.