Perfect for gamers, movie enthusiasts, and more, the Cody Power Reclining Loveseat with Console and Power Headrests keeps you comfy and your snacks, remotes and beverages within easy reach. You and a companion can adjust your recline and headrests using convenient power controls on either side of the loveseat. Enjoy a wide range of motion thanks to our patented DualFlex Spring System. Features like the high-divide pillow pad backs, contoured arms and USB ports in the power controls will make you never want to leave your seat. If you spill, not to worry. We ve upholstered the loveseat in a premium leather that will look great for years to come.
- Premium leather upholstery will hold up in the most demanding environments
- High-divide pillow pad back and contoured arms for superior comfort
- Center console stores remotes, magazines, and other personal items
- Two beverage holders keep refreshments close at hand
- Built to last with Flexsteel patented DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on each side independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on each side return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.