Power up and enjoy secretive perks with the Carter power reclining loveseat. This piece features triple power and our Zero Gravity mechanism, allowing you to customize the recline, headrest and lumbar support on both seats, including reclining to a zero-gravity position for the ultimate comfort experience. This loveseat will be a statement in your home with its genuine leather look that is a durable, easy to clean fabric in two color choices. Flared arms, contoured seats and heavy thread stitching details give it a sleek, yet striking look. And it all comes with pop-out cupholders in the arms for discreet storage.
- Contoured seat with waterfall chaise cradles you in while the divided back provides lower back comfort
- Heavy thread stitching for a striking look
- Flared, pad-over arms with pop-out cupholders for placing beverages
- Customize your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest, lumbar support and recline independently
- Zero Gravity recline puts you in the ideal position that reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- Available in two fabric color options that are durable and easy to clean, yet have an authentic leather look
- A home button on the power control returns the headrest, lumbar, and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- A USB charging port is built into power control for convenient charging
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Removable backs for easy moving throughout the home
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.