Get a sofa that effortlessly serves as both a centerpiece for your home and a place for relaxing with the Grant Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests. Striking design elements, including a tailored tufted back cushion and distinctive sloped arms, elevate the look of this reclining sofa. Ergo-friendly features, like plush back cushions, contoured seats and footrests with ample padding, keep your body supported and your mind at ease. Sitters can independently control the recline and headrests-dialing in the right angle for their bodies-with convenient power controls on both sides of the sofa. The power controls also house USB ports for charging devices, so you don t have to worry about your phone going dead. Premium leather ensures an elegant look that will last, even in active family environments.
- Elegant look and plush feel with biscuit-tufted back cushion
- Arms have distinctive sloped design with buried welt and cross-stitching
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on both sides of the sofa allow you to independently adjust the headrests and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on both sides of the sofa returns the headrests and footrests to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Durable leather upholstery holds up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.