With convenient storage and beverage holders, you ll never want to get up from the Henry Loveseat with Console and Power Headrests and Power Lumbar. Designed with your comfort in mind, this ergonomic loveseat offers Zero Gravity recline and our durable yet flexible DualFlex Spring System. An easy-to-access power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest, while a home button returns both to their original positions with one touch. Easily charge your devices with a USB port in the power control, and enjoy the comfort of a generously scaled frame, contoured seating and refined padded arms with welt trim.
- Offers understated elegance and superior comfort
- Arms have an organic, sculptural shape with distinctive welt trim
- Center console stores remotes, magazines, and other personal items
- Two beverage holders keep refreshments close at hand
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Zero Gravity recline technology relieves pressure as you sit
- A power control on each side of the loveseat independently adjusts the headrest, recline, and lumbar for a personalized sit
- A separate home button on each side of the loveseat returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Leather/vinyl match option has high-quality look that will hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.